Please find below some information concerning your obligations as a Students of studies at the Faculty of Medicine – English Division which must be fully complied with:
- medical test (free of charge),
- sanitary and epidemiological examination,
1) Occupational health assessment may be completed free of charge at medical centres provided by the local occupational health centre in Wroclaw: Dolnośląski Wojewódzki Ośrodek Medycyny Pracy we Wrocławiu. The original certificate from the your medical test must be submitted to the Dean's Office – English Division. Please note that it is not the same certificate which was required at the recruitment process and that it must be performed in Poland. A referral for the medical test should be collected from the Dean's Office.
2) Sanitary and Epidemiological Examination should be performed at the microbiological laboratory: Laboratorium Mikrobiologiczne Wojewódzkiej Stacji Sanitarno-Epidemiologicznej we Wrocławiu at ul. Składowa 1/3. Stool (faeces) sample should be brought from Monday to Thursday from 8:00 to 11:00 am on three consecutive days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or
- Thursday, Monday, Tuesday.
Three stool containers should be bought at a chemist's. The results of the medical analysis should be presented to occupational physician and a paid medical certificate of sanitary and epidemiological test should be obtained. The certificate should be submitted to the Dean's Office – English Division. A referral for the medical test should be collected from the Dean's Office.